LETHAL (LthL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LETHAL (LthL)

WE ARE AN ORGANIZED CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR BASED CLAN ON THE PS3

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Groups Ideas re visited.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Groups Ideas re visited. Empty
PostSubject: Groups Ideas re visited.   Groups Ideas re visited. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:06 pm

We should change our groups to the hours we play. Then we can have leaders on all around the clock and have better organization of our troops to continue our reign of terror affraid
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

PostSubject: Re: Groups Ideas re visited.   Groups Ideas re visited. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:21 pm

I'm on when all of you are, correct? Lol no need for another Killer Leader. tongue
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Groups Ideas re visited.   Groups Ideas re visited. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:34 pm

I dont want you to loose your position. That has nothing to do with it.
But when you are not on, we should have other leaders on that can organize teams so that we keep our clan active as much as possible.
Its beyond our ours, I think they want LthL to be on all the time.
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

PostSubject: Re: Groups Ideas re visited.   Groups Ideas re visited. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Lol yeah, I know you're not. My point is that I stay up late!! Sleep is a waste of life!!!!!!! alien
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Groups Ideas re visited.   Groups Ideas re visited. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Either way there is going to be a good chunk of time when you are not playing, i mean you might even god forbid work! 16 is the ripe age right?
And sleep.
And go to school...
so either way, other people will be online when your not. So we should have people organizing groups during that time to keep LthL active!
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

PostSubject: Re: Groups Ideas re visited.   Groups Ideas re visited. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Yeah 16 is correct. I just go to school. 5 hours of sleep is plenty. And yeah, we need like a co-leader for each group who is on at opposite times as the leader. Let's make Lethal well known!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Groups Ideas re visited.   Groups Ideas re visited. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 pm

At least have a good group of friends. and be able to play with clannies every time you log on.
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

PostSubject: Re: Groups Ideas re visited.   Groups Ideas re visited. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:11 pm

I was'nt able to log on and play with clannies until like today or last night. It will only get better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Groups Ideas re visited.   Groups Ideas re visited. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Groups Ideas re visited.
Page 1 of 1