LETHAL (LthL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LETHAL (LthL)

WE ARE AN ORGANIZED CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR BASED CLAN ON THE PS3

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Groups idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 pm

i wanted to post some thoughts on groups.
Depending on what type of map it is (S&D, TDM, CTF, or domination.) we are going to have difference roles that may or may not fit into killers/snipers. What if we incorporated a rank system, and the leaders specialized in their best map that they can give orders in. Like one person can manage a search and destroy map better than someone who can own a team death match. And the ranking system can help when leaders are not on, based on rank the highest ranked member can lead clan maps. and challanges
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:38 pm

So you're saying that for instance instead of sniping at Castle on a S&D you would just run and gun? Tell me more.
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:59 am

No,

I mean in Some people take point, while others provide cover. And then there are people who go solo. For example. I use camo and silencers and flank the enemy. usually I go alone. Other people follow someone around and support. And some just plain snipe. Now you can throw it into one group called killers.
But I was thinking of taking out groups and making squadrons.

I mean snipers and Killers got to work together right? We should have group leaders and have a mix underneath them and we all work as a team.

For example

Alpha Team
Commander
Lieutenant
Grunts
Sniper

Bravo Team
Commander
Lieutenant
Grunts
Sniper

And of course we are not always going to have the same people on, so we can fill in for other teams when they are not on.
As we get more people. we will accommodate teams to who is online at that time. So like a late night wrecking crew, weekend warriors, unemployed weekday slayers... ect.
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Lol unemployed weekday slayers LMFAO!! I am all three!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xPenguin-
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:31 pm

To be honest wouldnt is just be easier to just let everyone do their own thing. Just make sure there is 1 sniper and then, if we are playing S&D, send 3 players to A and 3 to B.

Also i would say have 1 player with bomb squad for both "mini teams" so they can scout ahead first, and then the other 2 can strategically place where they want there Bouncing Betty's to go.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
empire123
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:01 pm

i dnt think dats a good idea cuz they would tear us apart we need to kno the maps so we can own on each board doin our own thin would get us owned....my opinion
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:21 pm

why have a clan if everyone did their own thing?
Kinda kills the point of working together.
Secondly our squads are meant to organize time zones and practice groups so that all players at least get to practice with other that log on at their time and learn how to play better.
Back to top Go down
xPenguin-
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:25 pm

My point wasnt to not work together.. I just can't see the use of making someone a sniper, if they aren't good. Or getting two people to bomb it in when they will probably get killed.
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:34 pm

The rankings on our squad is not all position specific. more as a ranking system to acknowledge people on the forum as their rank, we can put leader, co leader and grunts if you want.
Back to top Go down
xPenguin-
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:56 pm

Ohhhh sorry.. my mistake
Back to top Go down
gav_14_14

gav_14_14

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:13 pm

We cant just go out there and randomly shoot anyone that we see, we need to be stratigic in how we roll things, we need everybody where there supposed to be and if everything is right we should come on top.
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Not to brag or be cocky but I think having a high KD is strategic enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Groups idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups idea   Groups idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Groups idea
Page 1 of 1