LETHAL (LthL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LETHAL (LthL)

WE ARE AN ORGANIZED CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR BASED CLAN ON THE PS3

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Member of the week!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Second Member of the week! Empty
PostSubject: Second Member of the week!   Second Member of the week! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Its goes to Gtech619 for going on yahoo answers and recruiting some people. Nice thinking.
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Second Member of the week!   Second Member of the week! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Thanks boss. I hope I can be a good influence for Lethal. badavinac and I try to give 110% so we can make the clan dreams a reality.

First step is numbers,
second is organization,
third is kicking ass!
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

PostSubject: Re: Second Member of the week!   Second Member of the week! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:18 pm

I can't wait till we have like 100 or so registered regular users. Very Happy Then we will be able to organize better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Second Member of the week!   Second Member of the week! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Regulars is the key word. Its tough getting started.

I had a clan called AFH (Assassins for Hire)
I started it with my local friends for Counter Strike, and we expanded online and it took a good year before we had 30 regular users. Alot of people join and play for a week and bail. Its hard to retain people.
But if we can get them active on the forums and try to have the regulars online 24/7 playing with people, it will grow quick.
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

PostSubject: Re: Second Member of the week!   Second Member of the week! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Yes I know. We need to retain them. Let's see... Me and you are the only regulars on the forum now. Just give it some time. It was made like 2 weeks ago. 27 members is pretty good lol. Just imagine how many we'll have in 2 months if we keep trying to recruit and keep people interested. Surprised
Back to top Go down
empire123
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostSubject: Re: Second Member of the week!   Second Member of the week! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:54 pm

yea basically all we have to do is stay active a nd smart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HEY   Second Member of the week! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:19 pm

hey bad and and gtech and empire your forgetting about me
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

PostSubject: Re: Second Member of the week!   Second Member of the week! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Lol wittle Zach feels left out...... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Member of the week!   Second Member of the week! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:20 pm

yes i do
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

PostSubject: Re: Second Member of the week!   Second Member of the week! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Ha I'll go on in a bit and make it up to you. I'll invite you to party and we'll win a few matches to get your Win ratio up. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Member of the week!   Second Member of the week! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Member of the week!
Page 1 of 1