LETHAL (LthL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LETHAL (LthL)

WE ARE AN ORGANIZED CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR BASED CLAN ON THE PS3

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
+5
xPenguin-
Warkittenz
davemojo
FalseFire
Gtech619
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:40 pm

Other than the apps, we should post some fun info about ourselves.
I would like to get to know all my clannies so i can tease them on the mic later! Twisted Evil

My name is Greg
Im an old man compared to most of you (cause i am allowed to play M rated games Cool

Actually, even worse, im married with children!!!! AHHHHH really takes the fun out of life...

dont rush into things. COD is more important!

I have been playing first person shooters since half life, and started my own clan for team fortress Counter strike, back in the beta days.

I like to sneak around and fly solo on COD but i also want to be a better team player.

since im the old guy, you guys can ask me anything, I have relationship, military, computer, and just about everything else experience.

I mess on the forums alot cause im at work on a computer all day so you can contact me here and you will get a reply fair soon!
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:04 pm

My name is Bron as some of you already know.
I'm 16 am a sophomre. I don't like school sports. I ride motocross on a quad.
Go on myspace/brizzon450r to look at pics. Smile

I have a girlfriend Very Happy

I started playing CoD4 first online FPS Cool

I hate annoying people who talk shit.

I like honest, smart and cool people to play online with.

I usually post back fast because I have nothing better to do in the winter cuz I can't ride Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Who I am.   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:15 am

My name is Zach.
I play baseball on one of the best teams in our level, my team is very competitive.
Im 13 and an 8th grader.
Im going to play baseball in highschool next year.
I play basketball in the winter just to stay in shape during the winter but my baseball team does have indoor practices.
I had a girlfriend until she just got to clingy.
My favorite game is SOCOM CONFRONTATION but I have been playing COD5 more latly jus because I'm waiting for the new 1.30 patch in SOCOM.
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:18 pm

I'm sure you've got something to say about yourself Warkittenz lol. Let's hear it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
davemojo
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
davemojo

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:50 am

Hey All, my name is Dave

Im from the tropical island of England.

I am also fairly ancient at the ripe old age of 25 and I live with my ball & chain/GF :-)

I was in the Royal Air Force for 5 years as a technician and now I sit a small desk and take it in turns to ethier stare at the wall or computer and wait till home time/pub time.

I have virtually no hobbies as Im an alcoholic/crack addict but when I am sober I like to chase cars and have a mean game of COD5 when im tired (from chasing the cars)

Ive been playing FPS games multiplayer stylee since DOOM on LAN and then my first online experience was Quake 2 on my 26k modem many many years ago, you youngsters know nothing of lag Shocked

COD4 was my first FPS ive played on a console so im still not exactly uber with a control pad but Im getting there.

Hope to catch you all online soon cheers
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:11 am

i remember quake online! I had my AOL dial up back then!
I was not very good so back then... I loved the nail gun though,
Back to top Go down
Warkittenz
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
Warkittenz

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Alright, since I know you guys are dying to hear..

My name is Brad, I too am older than most of you, going on 24. I am currently married with no kids but my wife's 2 younger brothers( 8 and 12) live with us so it's basically like having kids.

I've been playing online shooters / mmo's since the good days of counter-strike first arriving on the scene.

I'll be honest, I've not always been a big fan of console games. Especially FPS games. I've always thought the controller / analog was too restrictive of moment, compared to aiming with my mouse...

However Goldeneye and the great Perfect Dark for N64 with godlike.

I too was in the military. United States Navy - Submarines but now I am working as a Mortgage Broker in houston.

I don't really have any hobbies, but I do love watching pro football. Sadly my Cowboys sucked ass this year so that will be put on hold till the new season comes out.

I hate people who play music over their microphones.

I love sniping. I'm not a run and gun kindof guy. I'm more patient and like the kills coming to me.

Oh, and I'm sexy.
Back to top Go down
xPenguin-
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:31 pm

My name is Dave, David, Davro, or anything else really.

My PSN is penguin because penguins are the best. End.

I live in Essex, England. (Not a chav)

I love music and random people.

I am a football (Soccer) player, i play right back, and am beastly Wink

I support Southend United & Liverpool FC.

Ehmm.. not much more.. I like cheese.. But only cheddar :s

Goodbyeeeeee.

Oh & I pwn COD. Wink
Back to top Go down
empire123
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:58 pm

my name is lil red

i am 15 and in 9th grade

i play football(rated number two in nation as a ninth grader)(won the offensive player of the year this year

i play basketball(number one top scorer in the state)(defensive player of the year)

i play baseball(my team went to the state 5 times and came close to winning but lost lol)

i have a girlfriend

ima cool person

i have a hood type posture(i guess cuz im from the hood)

ima real good sniper in cod

i also think this clan is very pro if we do wat we need to do
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:17 pm

i played football until the end of high school when i joined the military.
I'm prolly going to start coaching DB's in peewee soon.

Dont make my mistake and forget your goals and talents man, stay focused!

Same with our clan, it takes time and be patient, we can get there.
Back to top Go down
mthemapc

mthemapc

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:28 pm

My name is Mike.
I run cross country and track.
Im 14 and an 9th grader.
I'm a pimp at my school
I play CoD5 a lot because it is my only game and it's very fun. I have recently started getting a lot better and have been raising my K/D a lot.
I used to be a PC gamer but now that I got my PS3 for christmas and cod5, I play that now much more.
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:35 pm

How many people other than me and brad are actually old enough to play an M+ game like it says on the back of the box?
Back to top Go down
gav_14_14

gav_14_14

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:25 pm

My name is Gavin.
I play cod4 and cod5 a lot but mostly cod5.
I play soccer for one of the best team in ontario.
I like to play with skillful, funny, clever, trustworty people, and of course nice.
I dont really work but i do mini jobs for people and soon to be getting one.
I think im pretty good thats my opinon.
I'm really happy im with all you guys and girls if there is any and ya peace
Back to top Go down
davemojo
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
davemojo

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:40 am

I can confirm that I am old enough to play a M+ game cheers
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:12 am

Being a certain age does'nt mean anything. Having age limits for things is bullshit. Anarchy FTW!!
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:55 am

so says the 16 year old, it means alot, for example: how many years of experience you have been on this earth. Your education level. Your ability to procreate. Your maturity level (to an extent)
Your legal rights. Your ability to preform cognitive thinking. When you can take care of yourself is usually dependent of your age.

And all you young ones wanting anarchy (falsefire) why don't you get a job, and live on your own?
Cause your young and not ready to pay the bills. Your not supposed to be ready.

Dude age is a big deal, i wish i was 15 or 16 with no responsibility but school, girls, and COD5.
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Fuck jobs and paying for things on my own. That's not what I meant. If the world was anarchy we would be back to hunting and building and farming just to live. How it should be. We are born to question and learn from answers. Society controls us from the day we are born. Do you like being controlled. If there was an anarchy there would be no legal rights bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:17 pm

i like to learn the system and do the controlling.
We are controlled in society because dumb asses who want anarchy go and commit crimes and screw it up for the other people.

Either join the system and become powerful or sit back and ask for something that is not possible.

that and hunting and gathering sounds great till you dont have a controller and a tv for hunting skills you gotta get out and try to survive.

Hunting and gathers form small groups (socieities) who raid other groups of people and make them into their bitches. so if your not playing society and your on your own, your dead.

That and your life span will be shortened since there is no hospitals till about i dunno 35?

Just cause you dont like the system means you gotta get all dramatic, learn it, love it and control it.
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Think what you want. Have you even hunted before?
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:23 pm

yeah i work for money and i go to the local grocery store and hunt me a nice chicken,
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Lol you're very beastly I must say my sir. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crash

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Go to http://effectsofdeath.darkbb.com/ It's the new site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LETHAL (LthL) :: Member Info :: Member of the Week-
Jump to: