LETHAL (LthL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LETHAL (LthL)

WE ARE AN ORGANIZED CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR BASED CLAN ON THE PS3

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Group Practices

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

All Group Practices Empty
PostSubject: All Group Practices   All Group Practices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:54 pm

I think that all the practices should be put into one since there are not enough members yet. It won't be any different.
Back to top Go down
empire123
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostSubject: Re: All Group Practices   All Group Practices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:00 pm

yea i think dat to and once we schedule it den it gone be the same cuz da groups still would work together
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

PostSubject: Re: All Group Practices   All Group Practices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Let's just make the practice tomorrow. Because people might have things going on on friday. And we will put all practices in 1 and also have a little zombie session.
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: All Group Practices   All Group Practices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:28 pm

I think all we do is practie until we have set rosters and schedualled events.
just log on and play with clannies so we can get to know eachother and how to work as a team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Group Practices   All Group Practices I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:23 pm

i cant practice on thursdays cause i have baseball for 3 hours and i can do it late on wednesdays r tuesdays because i have basketball and my allergy shots but on modays im free on fridays im usually somewhere but ill be on later on weekends i have basketball games and during the summer i have baseball touraments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Group Practices   All Group Practices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Group Practices
Page 1 of 1