LETHAL (LthL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LETHAL (LthL)

WE ARE AN ORGANIZED CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR BASED CLAN ON THE PS3

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practices and Meet & Greet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
davemojo
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
davemojo

Practices and Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Practices and Meet & Greet   Practices and Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:52 am

Hey all,

When does everyone mainly play? Im from the UK and I play usually around 21:00-00:00 on weekdays and anytime at the weekends?

when is good for everyone to get online for some practice?
Back to top Go down
empire123
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostSubject: Re: Practices and Meet & Greet   Practices and Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:10 pm

iight wen ever i get more input from these other members den we can proboly startr gettin some practices on.....but i cant do nothin without input
Back to top Go down
davemojo
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
davemojo

PostSubject: Re: Practices and Meet & Greet   Practices and Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:30 am

cool np, when do you mostly play?
Back to top Go down
empire123
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostSubject: Re: Practices and Meet & Greet   Practices and Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:45 pm

i mostly play at night durin da weekdays but sometimes u can catch me on durin da day...wat days do u play and wats up wit our other delta members
Back to top Go down
davemojo
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
davemojo

PostSubject: Re: Practices and Meet & Greet   Practices and Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:05 am

I dunno it's a little quiet. Im online pretty much everyweek night anytime between 20:00-00:00 and anytime at the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Practices and Meet & Greet   Practices and Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:11 am

i think the problem is your location. I think the time zones make it hard for us all to be on at the same time.
so when ever you see anyone on COD5 playing, try to contact them.

I will be on tomorrow from 4 hours from this time till now. dont know your time zone but this might make since
Back to top Go down
MatthewRoberts

PostSubject: Re: Practices and Meet & Greet   Practices and Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:19 pm

im usually 4pm-10pm GMT.

whens practise sunny cheers Basketball santa
Back to top Go down
empire123
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostSubject: Re: Practices and Meet & Greet   Practices and Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:40 pm

this week im mostly gone be on all day and all night wen i get out of school and we will start practicin wen we get more active members
Back to top Go down
gav_14_14

gav_14_14

PostSubject: Re: Practices and Meet & Greet   Practices and Meet & Greet I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Ya i play useally around 4pm-11pm on weekdays and wekkends dunno anytime, but im not a psyco gamer i have a comintment to do school work and sports i have a normal life but on cod5 im a seargent major defender of LthL to bring end to this maddness by killing everyone in are path .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practices and Meet & Greet   Practices and Meet & Greet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practices and Meet & Greet
Page 1 of 1