LETHAL (LthL)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LETHAL (LthL)

WE ARE AN ORGANIZED CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR BASED CLAN ON THE PS3

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Was that over kill?

Go down 
+3
empire123
xPenguin-
Gtech619
7 posters

Camping for noobs
Nothing Wrong with camping unless its objective maps(S&D)
Was that over kill? I_vote_lcap60%Was that over kill? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
camping is for noobs... period
Was that over kill? I_vote_lcap40%Was that over kill? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

Was that over kill? Empty
PostSubject: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:04 am

man i wish i was not so useless.

Last edited by Gtech619 on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xPenguin-
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostSubject: Re: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Camping is for noobs.. Wow i can stand in the same place and kill someone when they run past me.. Nice skills. Lol.

*Hides in grass*

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:52 pm

So then snipers are supposed to run and gun?
And when your defending a bomb site your not supposed to camp near the site to protect it?
How about When your in a team death match and dogs and radar are out, you supposed to run around hoping to stay a live or camp out to prevent the other team winning?

Maybe camping for a small amount of time is smart. staying in the same spot the whole map is noobish?

I thinking running around with no purpose is more noobish than camping
Back to top Go down
xPenguin-
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostSubject: Re: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Ofcoure running around like a headless chicken is completely insane. You have no chance doing that.

Ok i'll give you this, to an extent camping is ok, like when you plant the bomb in S&D, or when your sniping you obviously have to camp. But when your playing a game like TDM or whatever, and people just hide in places where you cant see them, and wait for you to come near them, before killing you, usually without even coming out of the grass.

That is cowardly and takes no skill.. My nan can do that..

but ok i do agree with you in some circumstances.. You put up a good argument Wink
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:18 pm

how about this: skilled players should be aware of camping spots and have no problem killing them since they are sitting targets.
Back to top Go down
xPenguin-
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostSubject: Re: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Haha yeh i agree.. And to be honest, if you are good enough.. Camp of not, they still get killed Wink
Back to top Go down
Gtech619
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:26 pm

i like campers because my playing style actually gets more kills because campers are the easier targets, (Stealth, never see me coming.)
Back to top Go down
empire123
PRIVATE
PRIVATE

PostSubject: Re: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:05 pm

i mean i sumtimes camp wen i snipe and pick up alot of kills but i also kno my surroundins i dnt just sit in one place and try to shoot everybody i sit bac and wait for a lil while den i take fire and if someone come in close range my 357 is a good gun to handle the job and i also set bouncin bettys
Back to top Go down
davemojo
PRIVATE
PRIVATE
davemojo

PostSubject: Re: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:49 am

There is absolutley nothing wrong with campers and if anyone kills me from an obvious camping spot then that is one easy kill for me to pick back up or I just call out his position.

I would prefer someone on my team to camp a building or lock down an area and finish the game 10-3 than someone running around into anything and going 19-15, you are just helping the other team gain kills.
Back to top Go down
FalseFire
Captain
Captain
FalseFire

PostSubject: Re: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:07 am

There is a difference between camping and sniping.
Back to top Go down
sniperrules

sniperrules

PostSubject: Re: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:15 am

nothing wrong for snipers and bomb defenders (S&D)

but if you use a SMG then you have to move scratch
Back to top Go down
darkstar290

darkstar290

PostSubject: Re: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Sniping is a skill ,camping is not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was that over kill?   Was that over kill? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was that over kill?
Page 1 of 1